Thursday, March 14, 2013

KYTC Announces Ramp, Lane Closures in Jefferson and Bullitt Counties

The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet has announced the following lane and ramp closures:

  • Interstate 64 between mile points 20 and 23: 7:30 p.m.-midnight tonight. Crews will be making pavement repairs. The right and center lanes will be closed.
  • Interstate 65 South in Bullitt County: 7 p.m.  to midnight tonight. Pavement repairs will be made from mile points 117 to 115. Left and center lanes will be closed.
  • Slip Ramp from I-264 East to KY 22 (Old Brownsboro Road): 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. tomorrow. Crews will be performing corrective work to the curb and shoulder pavement at the new spur off Exit 22. Motorists can access KY 22 via the exit ramp from I-264 East to US 42 (Exit 22) and turn right from 42 to Old Brownsboro Road and proceed onto KY 22.
  • Exit Ramp from I-64 East to I-264 East: 8 p.m. tomorrow until 6 a.m. Monday. The signed detour for I-64 East to I-264 East will be to take I-264 West to the Breckenridge Lane South Exit (Exit 18A) and access I-264 Eastbound. Crews will be doing pavement repairs.
The starting date and duration of the work on each of these closures may be adjusted due to weather or other unforseen issues. For more information or to check their status, call 511 or go to www.511.ky.gov or go to the District 5 Facebook page at www.facebook.com/KYTCDistrict 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment