Wednesday, December 5, 2012

KYTC Announced Closures in Jefferson and Bullitt counties

The Kentuck Transportation Cabinet's District 5 Office has announced the following closures:

  • Exit ramp from northbound Interstate 265 (Gene Snyder Freeway) to westbound Interstate 64 (Exit 25B): Closed tonight from 7:00 p.m. until midnight for guardrail repairs. To access westbound I-64, motorists should continue north on I-265 and exit onto US 60, turn left at the bottom of the ramp, access southbound I-265 and follow to I-64.
  • Exit ramp from westbound Interstate 264 (Watterson Expressway) to US 42 (Exit 22): Closed this evening from 9:00 p.m. until 5:00 a.m. tomorrow. The closure is a part of the I-71/I-264 interchange construction.  To access US 42, motorists should continue west on I-264 to Westport Road.  At the bottom of the exit ramp, turn left to access eastbound I-264 then proceed to US 42. In addition, westbound I-264 will be reduced to one lane during the ramp closure.
  • KY 480C (Old Cedar Grove Road) in Bullitt County between KY 480 and KY 2237 (Salt River Road): Closed December 6-31 to allow for sewer line installation. Local access will be allowed, but through traffic should follow the signed detour.
 The actual starting date and duration of this work may be adjusted if inclement weather or other unforeseen delays occur. Dial 511 or log on to 511.ky.gov for the latest in traffic and travel information in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. You can also get traffic information for the District 5 counties at www.facebook.com/KYTCDistrict5.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment