Friday, September 28, 2012

KYTC Announces Several Lane, Ramp Closures

The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet District 5 Office has announced the following lane and road ramp closures:

  • Eastbound I-264 from Dixie Highway to I-65: 10 p.m. Today (September 28) t0 6 a.m. Monday (October 1). Motorist will be detoured via westbound I-264 to eastbound I-64 to southbound I-65 and then re-connected to I-264. All entrance and exit ramps will be closed at Taylor Blvd. and Third Street/Southern Parkway interchanges. The exit ramp from I-264 Eastbound to Crittenden Drive will be closed. This ramp closures will prevent access to the Louisville International Airport. Use the signed detours via westbound I-264 to eastbound I-64 and then southbound I-65. Follow soutbound I-65 to access the airport (exit 131B) and Crittenden Drive (Exit 132).
  • Interstate 71 at mile point 14.3 in Oldham County: Sunday (September 30) , 6:30-7:30 a.m. Crews will be conducting a rolling road block along the interstate as they install cable across the roadway.
  • Dixie Highway resurfacing between KY 1931 (Greenwood Road) and Interstate 264. Lane closures will begin next week and are possible all nights and weekends from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. the following morning. One lane of traffic will be maintained each direction at all times. Shoulder closures are possible during daytime hours. The contract completion date for this project is June 30, 2013.
For more information on these projects, dial 511 or go to www.511.ky.gov or on the District 5 Facebook page at www.facebook.com/KYTCDistrict5.

No comments:

Post a Comment