Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Closures for Thunder Over Louisville announced by KYTC, INDOT

The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet and the Indiana Department of Transportation have announced the following closures, which will cause traffic changes beginning tomorrow through Sunday, in preparation for and following Thunder Over Louisville:
  • Clark Memorial Bridge: Closing at 9:30 a.m. Thursday (April 19) through 2 p.m. Sunday, April 22.
  • Third Street Exit Ramp off I-64 Westbound and Second Street Entrance Ramp to I-64 Eastbound: Closed 7:30 p.m. Friday, April 20 through 6 a.m. Sunday, April 22.

  • I-65 Southbound from Interstate 265 (I-265) to the Kennedy Bridge: Closed on Saturday, April 21 from 8:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. Southbound I-65 motorists will be rerouted onto westbound I-265 towards New Albany and I-64. All access ramps to southbound I-65 that are between I-265 and the Kennedy Bridge will close as well. These ramps will only open to southbound I-65 traffic once the fireworks show is over and the roadways are safe for vehicular traffic.
For more information, Kentucky residents - Dial 511 or log on to http://www.511.ky.gov/ for the latest in traffic and travel information in the Commonwealth of Kentucky or Indiana resident - For the latest news and information about INDOT, please visit www.in.gov/indot and http://www.trafficwise.in.gov/


No comments:

Post a Comment